Probate and Estate Administration
Probate and Administration
Matthew Lenza, Esq. has over 18 years of probate experience and can apply his extensive knowledge about New York Surrogate’s Court to guide you through the complex process of probating a will and settling an estate. We assist executors and administrators in all steps of the process, including:
- Creating a plan of action to probate the estate fairly and quickly.
- Filing the will with the applicable Surrogate’s Court
- Assisting family members with estates of persons who died without a will.
- Closing and opening bank accounts
- Valuating the estate
- Managing and liquidating assets as appropriate
- Paying taxes and other debts
- Locating beneficiaries
- Hiring professionals and experts when necessary